Sports Objective, Rules & Responsibility
Objective for Committee Formation:
- Provide platform for students to display their talents.
- Development of youth leadership qualities.
- To provide infrastructural facilities.
- To provide sports equipment.
- To make mass awareness regarding sports and health.
- To inspire the sports persons by getting scholarship.
- To encourage the development and growth of College spirit through participation
and involvement in sport
Rules and Responsibilities of Committee:
- To coordinate training and selection trials for College teams, and inform
students when these events will be taking place.
- To encourage a healthy mind through participation in sport and by having a
- To represent the College at Sports Coordinators meetings held by organizations
the College is affiliated with SPPU.
- To prepare an annual budget for sport, and organize for the purchase of
equipment and clothing.
- Reporting to and briefing the College Organizer and the Principal on a regular
- Other duties as required by the Principal.