We, at PCCOE & R try to connect with as many companies as possible for placement of students. In the year 2015-16 PCCOE & R has conducted 18 multinational companies off campus drives, in which more than 5000 student participated. We believe that the backbone of our T&P Cell is our student volunteers of T&P Cell who work very hard with full enthusiasm to conduct the recruitment drives smoothly. All these volunteers develop their management skills, interpersonal skills and above all Leadership skills. All such student volunteers become Managers/ Project leaders earlier in their career as compared to their other counterparts because of these skills.
- 18 off campus drives conducted in the year 2015-16
- Workshop conducted on Japanese language by Mr. KAMATA ATSUSHI (President, Senmon Kyouiku company, Japan).
- TCS road show conducted by Shekhar Kamble sir, Regional Head talent acquisition TCS, Pune and Suyag Bhandekar Manger HR along with TCS Hikari Japanese language team .
- PCCOE&R ‘s 140 second year students are learning Japanese language.
- Regular Soft skill training is given to second year students.
- Regular Aptitude preparation session for third year students will be conducting.
- Expert lectures on career option, Personality Development, etc
- Industry training in summer / winter vacations.
- We enjoy the advantage of getting cream layer of students at our institutes. Our PCET Alumni are also performing well in the industries where they are placed. Hence we could get the recognition from industries. We would like to assure Industry, Students and Parents that we will not leave any stone unturned to make all our stakeholders Happy and Proud.