RULES & REGULATIONS
- Every student must possess his/ her Library Card while making use of the Library facility .
- Two Books will be issued against one Library Card.
- Books will be issued to the students for 15 days only. In the last page slip is pasted and stamped mentioning the due date and the fine will be
charged @ Re.1 per day per book from the due date till the book is returned to library.
- Books from the special collection ,dissertation , non-book materials etc are not to be issued outside without the permission of the library at all.
- Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Periodicals & Journals are issued against I cards for Reading in the library only.
- Loud talking , conversations etc are strictly prohibited in the library.
Loss and Damage:-
- Lost book should be replaced by Good/new copy of the latest edition immediately
- In case the borrower is unable to replace the lost book ,twice the cost of books plus overdue charges will be recovered.
- Loss of Library card should be reported to the library immediately
- Duplicate card will be issued on payment of Rs.50/-.
- Use the books carefully and do not mark them or tear down the pages.
- Protect the books from rain, insects and dust.
- Book in the damaged condition will not be accepted that needs to be replaced