Student Development and Welfare Event
Report – SE Induction Programme, Date: 4th July 2019
On the 4th of July 2019, an induction programme for SE students was conducted, at the SB Patil Public School Auditorium. Dr. H. U. Tiwari Sir, addressed the students and parents about the current progress in the world and the country regarding science and technology. Dr. Sameer Savarkar addressed mainly parents, that it is very important to establish dialogue with their children. Prof. Vijay Navale addressed both the parents and students. He focussed on various topics of human and professional importance, like the relationship between parents and children, the importance of academics in the life of a student, etc.
Motivational Session by Mr. Raghavan Koli - 17th & 18th July 2019
On the 17th and 18th of July 2019, a series of sessions by motivational speaker Mr. Raghavan Koli was arranged for students of SE and TE for all departments. Mr. Raghavan Koli has been a motivational speaker, author, HR trainer, etc. He spoke about:
- Importance and place of engineering in society enrichment of life standards.
- The attitude an engineer should have.
- How to develop positive attitude and use every failure as an opportunity to develop something new.
- Importance of patents and intellectual property rights.
Report – Mind Education Training Session by IMEI Date: 30th September 2019
Session by International Mind Education Institute, South Korea
- The speakers interacted with students on topics of self confidence and self motivation
- They stressed the importance of balance between personal and professional life as well as responsibility as a member of the society.
- They stressed the importance of – you first rather than – me first for being a good leader.
Report – Sakal YIN Interaction by Sachin Ashasubhash Date: 30th September 2019
– As part of activities of the student development cell, we conducted, in collaboration with Sakal YIN initiative, an interaction with Mr. Sachin Ashasubhash. Mr. Sachin Ashasubhashhas been working in Women Hygeine, especially in Adivasi and rural areas. He runs an NGO – Samajbandh for training women volunteers in hygeine.
Motivational Session by Mr. Will Harris 27th February 2020
As part of activities of the student development cell, we conducted, a motivational session by Mr. Will Harris. Mr. Will Harris is an international author, consultant and motivational speaker. He works in social development all over the world in many countries.