- To be a premier department in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with emphasis on hands on activities.
- M1: Producing Engineers of academic excellence, ready with skill sets required to handle the state of art technologies in the field of electronics and telecommunication engineering.
- M2: Imparting research and innovative aptitude with moral and professional ethics for overall development of students to achieve desired outcome.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)
- Identify, design, prototype and test modern electronic system that perform analog and digital signal processing function.
- Architect, divide and select appropriate technology for the implementation of specified communication system.