- To apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, problem solving skills, algorithmic analysis and mathematical modeling to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- To analyze the problem by finding its domain and applying domain specific skills
- To understand the design issues of the product/software and develop effective solutions with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- To find solutions of complex problems by conducting investigations applying suitable techniques.
- To adapt the usage of modern tools and recent software.
- To contribute towards the society by understanding the impact of Engineering on global aspect.
- To understand environment issues and design a sustainable system.
- To understand and follow professional ethics.
- To function effectively as an individual and as member or leader in diverse teams and interdisciplinary settings.
- To demonstrate effective communication at various levels.
- To apply the knowledge of Computer Engineering for development of projects, and its finance and management.
- To keep in touch with current technologies and inculcate the practice of lifelong learning.